Tuesday, October 19, 2010

19th October

OH NOOO!
It's someone's birthday today!


Look at this bitch here!! (and I don't mean the dog okay :P)

To the girl that is currently 3630km far away from me, the one that is always there during ups and downs, the one that listens to my rants and ramblings, the one that goes crazy with me, and the one that I can always turn to.

Happy birthday Kam Zhi Yan ♥
You're finally 18! I hope you enjoy your 18th birthday today with lots of food and friends surrounding you. Sorry I couldn't get you anything this year cause I didn't have the time to shop nor prepare anything for you. Blame my boyfriend! He's the worst boyfriend ever and thanks to him, I'll never date a person named SAM anymore :(

Rosemary Kam Lipao dearest,
I miss you so so so much! And there are so many things I wish I could do but it's too late for regrets now. Anyway, I hope you'll do well for your finals before coming back in December and I might just join you there next year, teehee.

I remember writing a blog post for your birthday 2 years ago here (but it's private so only friends can view it) Fast forward 2 years and look where we are now and how much we've gone through!

*P.S; not many pictures this time because I LOST MY FREAKING THUMBDRIVE! Damn sad okay! :'( And you know what's the worst part? 8GB ler! And 3/4 of it is our pictures!! *tear* damn sad can cry :'(*


We're bringing sexyback ;)
I miss shopping with you. You're the only crazy girl I know that can go in and out of the fitting room multiple times and come out with 20 clothes altogether, haha! Remember that time at Kitschen where we spent I think almost 30 mintues trying clothes but coming out not buying anything? I think the saleslady must've been so pissed at us that day, lol.


I loooove this picture of us ♥
This was during Rohit's party last year right before school reopened. Look at how dark we were! All sunburnt thanks to Redang! I love how we go crazy on the dancefloor and our kononnya pro camwhore moments experimenting with DSLRs.


I hate this picture of us. Because this was during your farewell at KLIA.


Last year's class party at Hazwan's condo.
Insane laughs and pillow talks ♥


REMEMBER THIS??
This was the most epic day ever! It was the day we took a bus to USJ but the stupid bus dropped us in Summit instead so we walked all the way from Summit to USJ 5, haha! Of RM1 ice cream cones, crashing the band party and our own adventure trip.


Happy Birthday again dearest.
I love you! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment