Saturday, October 9, 2010

Out of the ordinary

It's a special day today ♥
Came up with a last minute plan to go to OU with Pui Kuan at night.

I picked her up before 7.30pm, we got stuck in a massive jam from USJ to Subang and from the toll plaza till Damansara and by the time we reached One Utama it was almost 8.30pm already.

There's no Touch & Go so I had pay parking :( But it's okay, cause parking there is super super cheap, teehee. Thought that it was going to be hard to look for parking but we were so lucky there were plenty to choose from! (and my reverse park can pass already la) :D

We were extremely hungry by the time we reached, so we went to hunt for food! Settled for Japanese, but the line at Sushi Zanmai was overcrowded. Wanted to got to Sakae after that, but we passed by another Japanese shop on the way and settled for there :)




♥♥♥


Food! =)
Post-dinner.
(Now I know how I look like with short hair, tsk tsk)

Went to lepak after that, mainly window shopping. Wanted to go for dessert at 10.30pm but it was already late and My Honeymoon was closed, so we went back. All in all I think it was a fun trip! (for many reasons, heh)

I accidentally made a wrong turning and ended up at a dead end, so had to U turn back, and after we finally passed Bandar Utama, I don't know why I ended up on the wrong road and went to SS2 instead. Lucky for me I'm familiar with that place :P Was late already so decided to take the shortcut and pay toll, and speed all the way back *safely of course!*


Traffic light break :)


♥ xoxo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment