Friday, November 26, 2010

Boyfriend ♥

I've been wanting to post this for quite some time. This post has been saved under my list of drafts for about a month already, and I'm finally done procrastinating.

xx

A few months ago, I met someone amazing.

I never thought I would meet anyone like him, ever. He was the answer to all my problems. I won't deny that initially I was afraid of the commitment, but he was my only option and I know that love takes time, so why not give it a shot? Looking back, I may have regretted it, but on the bright side, he was far better than the previous one I've met.

These past few months have been a dream. And I never wanted to wake up. I have learned so much being with him and he has changed my life completely.

Dear,
You have been so amazing. I have never met anyone like you ever before. You have given me so much joy and blessings that I can't even count. I've never felt happier :) Being with you, the sun shines brighter, and my days are more worth living. You put the rainbows to my gloomy days and I know that I can wake up with a smile on my face every morning. I've never laughed so hard before and you taught me how to give up my past and look forward to the future.

Of course, we've had our differences too. I never believe in such thing as the perfect couple. There are at times I hated you so much. I even thought about giving up on our relationship so badly.

And finally, the day has come. We're over and done with. I'm so sorry it has to end this way. I know that I'll never find someone like you again, but I'm sure that in future, you'll find someone else far better than me, and maybe I will too. Now that we are over, I sincerely thank you for the past few months.

You'll always be a part of my memory.

Goodbye, SAM :)
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment