Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Settling down

I've been here for six days already but it feels like I've been here for so long. Time passes by so quickly over here. Actually, the first few days went by really slowly cause there was no one around and nothing to do so I spent most of my time in my room. But ever since O-week started on Saturday, I haven't had the time to even breathe, it's just been so packed!

So far things are great, and the seniors here are really nice, especially at International House. Everyone gets along fine, and you meet new people everyday during meal times cause everyone just sits everywhere :)

The only thing I'm still not used to is the weather! You know what they say "if you don't like the weather in Melbourne, wait 10 minutes" It's really 4 seasons a day D: The hot is not that bad, not humid like back home, just pure heat. But the cold is horrible, I'm not used to that yet :(

Uni orientation starts tomorrow, and I guess I'm pretty excited about it. I got lost today while enrolling for my course, but at least now I roughly know my way around campus, teehee :P

Till then, xoxo ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment