Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Home sweet home ♥

Selamat datang, aku dah balik! :D

Spent a bloody 4 hours plus in the Melbourne airport on Friday night/Saturday morning thanks to the stupid shuttle service. Had to wait for hour an a half before I could check in, and another two hours before I could board.

Spent my time in McDs waiting while watching drama on my laptop :)


A step closer to home!


Haha, I bet everyone was staring at how pink my table was ♥


My flight was alright. Couldn't sleep much, and food wasn't as nice as MAS, but I didn't expect much for the price I paid. Landed 30 minutes earlier than expected, and I had to wait at the airport because my driver was late!


She finally came! <3


Felt super hot the minute I landed. Such a big difference from Melbourne, ish!


Yay :D


Steffi and Hazwan brought me out for lunch straight away. Went to Madam Kwan's @ Empire :) Mad expensive, but super yums!


Went for Eric's dinner at Empire again that night.




M3, together again ♥


Dearest class rep, and favourite girlfriend ;)
WE NEED A GOSSIP SESH SOON!


My girls. Hearts!


And that was my first day back home.
More to come! :D

I have friggin six weeks here. I honestly don't know what to do. Steffi said "eat" HAHA. I tap that. No mi-G for 6 weeks mannn! ;)
Till then, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment