Monday, August 15, 2011

Dear diary

I feel so at peace :)
These days I've been feeling very inspired by God. I've found inspiration to do work, and to spend more time with Him. I guess maybe that's a reason I've been happy lately. I really think I've changed this semester. Like I promised myself, no more slacking, it's time to work hard and to change my attitude. I'm 18 now, I should know what I want for myself and what's best for me. Everyone has also been telling me that I've changed this semester. Teanna says it's because she's my neighbour this semester, Jen says it's because she's in the same tutes and lectures as me, and Joyce says it's because I've been going to church. All claiming credit HAHAHA gosh, I love my friends :D I'm honestly quite proud of myself too, I never thought I would persevere for so long. And I'm glad I made it this far, I just need to keep it up for the rest of the semester.

Today, there was a special performance by Levi Mcgrath in church. There was actually no sermon and it felt like a concert, heh. But, his songs and stories were so inspiring! I'm so glad I didn't miss church today eventhough I sleept at 3am last night :P

So far everything has been going pretty well. I'm no longer the lost student I was in lectures like last semester. Well, it's a bit too fast to say, but hopefully my hardwork this time will pay off! :) Two tests this week and an assignment due the week after, I think I'm handling this pretty well this time.

So there you have it dear diary, my life at the moment. I'm contented :)
Till then, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment