Saturday, October 29, 2011

one third.

It's my last day of uni today! I'm officially done with first year! (unless I fail wtf but touchwood no way!)

I can't believe it's already been a year. Time really goes by so fast. Exactly a year ago, I was preparing for my SAM finals, not even thinking I'd end up in Australia. I never thought I'd make it here, or start uni so fast, but who knew, it's been a year now and I'm already almost halfway of achieving my dream. AND I'M ONLY EIGHTEEN. Most people are still not in uni and I'm already done with first year. Don't know if I should laugh or cry D:

This year has just been so crazy, coming to a new place and everything. I can't believe I'm already done with my first year of uni. Two more years to go! Two more years before I can graduate with a B.Comm written under my name, from the world's number #37 uni HAHAH *proud a bit* :P

Seems like I've a lot going on in my life lately, I just feel like cutting out on my social life hence the lack of updates. But truthfully, I've not been updating as regularly as I did last year. Just scroll down to my archives and you can see. Last year on average I do 10-12 entries a month. Ever since I came to Melbourne, it's about one a week. You can see the pathetic single number at the side lol. It's not that I don't have anything going on in my life, or that my interest in blogging is no longer there, there's just something different, which I don't even know what.

Anyway. Since it's the last day of uni today, I've decided to pamper myself a bit :) Didn't touch any of my books today after a whole week of studying macro. And ate out for two meals *happy* Bought back lunch with Jen after APA lecture eventhough we both ate out yesterday (I swear I've been eating out so much lately! But on the bright side, I've been cutting down on the instant noodles :B) Jap food again, two days in a row :)

Wanted to have dinner in, then go to Koko Black after, but in the end Teanna and I decided to eat out anyway, last day of school mann :P The plan was to go dinner then Koko. We wanted Don Don's but there was no place, so we ended up in Hanaichi instead. Jap food again two meals today. Had rice for lunch, noodles for dinner. Of mad yummy udon and catching up talks ♥ *sigh* I'm super gonna miss my neighbour next year :'(

Ended up having Tutti Frutti for dessert after meeting the triplets in QV.

I was super excited they had Reese in Tutti Frutti here! Mad mad mad loveee!
Adriz was BBMing me while I was eating and I showed him this HAHAHA.
Why my country no Reese? :(

Other random pictures since.. forever wtf.


I burned my hand about three weeks ago :'( Very pain! And I super sad.
It's been peeling, and I think there's gonna be a scar T_T Another reason why I'm going to end up #foreveralone
PS; my funky pants damn cool right? HAHAHA. Most comfy PJs ever. Best online buy :P


Giant Toblerone! Best ATA tute heee :B
Our group won, so we split the massive 400gram Toblerone between 5 people. Each person had three bars *happy*


KAMZHIYAN PAY ATTENTION. THE NEXT PICTURE IS FOR YOU

THIS is how you use the hairband okay! (mine's grey so a bit hard to see) But you get the idea!
Please don't put it to cover your boobs okay!

Stupid girl. I gave her a floral headband for her birthday and she didn't know what it was pfft. Can sammore say it's to put around your boobs -.- AS IF YOURS SO SMALL RIGHT HAHAHA. I love how spastic my friend is :B <3


This weekend, it's gonna be play hard-study hard.
And as of Monday, SWOTVAC! Time to cheong everything like crazy! I'm going to go crazy studying after Sunday. I'm dead serious this time. I've had enough the whole semester, it's time to hardcore! I just hope it'll be worth it.
But it's okay. Soon soon, Audrey. Everything will be over soon :')
I CAN DO ALL THINGS IN HIM WHO STRENGTHENS ME ♥

Good luck studying everyone :)
Aud out xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment