Friday, June 25, 2010

Movie mania

I AM SO PISSED.

Why is there no good movies to watch now?!
*fumes*

xx

I'm suppose to go out for a movie tomorrow at Pyramid after Speech Day, and there are so many movies I want to watch! But I just checked the TGV website, and NONE of the movies I want to watch are showing anymore! *cry* T__T

Among the movies I want to watch but aren't showing anymore :

KILLERS! :(
Ashton Kutcher is yumms! ♥


SHREK THE THIRD; Forever After! :(


And then, there are other movies that I want to watch, but they're showing either too early or too late GRRR.

THE KARATE KID


SEX AND THE CITY 2


Please don't suggest Toy Story 3 cause I'm going to watch it on the 10th with my primary friends (if things go according to plan)


Not. Happy. *sigh*
Maybe I should not go out after Speech Day tomorrow. I should just stay home and do Spec Maths :(

Other than that, say hello to a de-stress weekend. Going for facial, eye mask, waxing and threading ♥ I hope there's time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment