Saturday, September 25, 2010

Shattered


Just when I thought I was about to have the best day yet, everything went to a downfall.
Why did you have to appear out of nowhere so unexpectedly? And of all times, you could have chosen a better time or at least waited until it was the right time couldn't you? I wish you didn't do that then. If you're going to make me feel shitty please do so at night when half my day is already done and I don't have to go on feeling horrible for the rest of the day. It just made my day a whole lot worse. I swear, my heart sank the moment I knew, and I would have cried if it happened at the right time and place. And what was most painful was not what you did, but having to smile and pretend everything was okay when I was so close to tears. I had to go on the whole day trying to distract myself and get my mind off things and plastering a smile when all I want to do is just go back to my bed and drown myself in misery. Thank you for making my day so memorable. I don't know what to say anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment