Friday, October 29, 2010

Like a G6.. no, a G11!

It's finally here! :D

Teehee :) After months of saving money, I finally got it without even needing to burn a hole in my wallet.

*conversation with mummy and during the weekend*

"Girl ar, your car need to pump petrol or not? Tomorrow after church I go pump for you"
"Har, no need la. This week I taking the car I pump myself la, no need you to pay"
"Nevermind la. I will sponsor you until you start working"
"Sponsor in terms of what?"
"Everything la! Petrol, education, and whatever you buy also"
"So nice? Mummy ar.. do you want to sponsor me half of a new camera?"

HAHAHA! I can't believe she said yes. And what was better was in the end she sponsored more than half, I only paid RM500 :P

Thank you mummy! ♥
I love love love it, and I promise to take good care of my new camera for as long as possible, hehe. And now that I've got my G11, this blog will soon be filled with bimbotic pictures of anything and everything! HAHAH *bimbotic laugh* :D


Much love, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment