Saturday, October 30, 2010

Parking meters

Today started off like any other ordinary day.
Had breakfast in the morning with daddy, then he dropped me home and I drove myself to the doctor after bathing and getting my things. First time going to the doctor by myself and I feel so grown up! :P

Got a perfectly nice parking right in front of the clinic and right in front of the machine. Paid for an hour because it wasn't going to take more than that. In the end, doctor wasn't around yet and I had to wait so by the time I was done it was already about time.

Pearly messaged me asking for lunch so I decided to go to Lakeside only after lunch. And since I was at USJ 2, I decided to study at Taipan while waiting for her to finish class. I had to pick her up around 12.30pm, so I had about 2 and a half hours to spare.

Taipan seems like a harmless place, no?

BUT THE STUPID PARKING METER ONLY ACCEPT FOR ONE HOUR!
No more, no less -.-
Can you imagine the trouble I had to go back and forth after every hour just to pay parking?!


My collection of parking tickets of the day *sigh*

First one at the doctor's, then the remaining from Taipan.
And do you realise there's a gap between 11.36 to 12.40?
I went to the bank before so I was a LITTLE late and my parking was overdue and I got a bit scared because I heard lots of horror summon stories and I didn't want to be their target for the day, else I ruin my 'good girl' driver image.

On my way back to the car, I saw a policeman walking around summoning cars and I got nervous but I thought that he probably already passed by my car before my ticket was due so it was okay.

Quickly ran back to my car and I almost got a heart attack when I saw a piece of paper on the windshield.

It was just a flyer wtf.


Lesson learnt- don't drive!


No comments:

Post a Comment