Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Exhausted please

I am so drained :(

Slept for 5hours on Monday, woke up at 5am and spent the whole day at college till Accounts paper finished. Got stuck in a jam on the way to Pyramid due to the rain, had to rush my make up and hair appointment, then went straight to prom, and karaoke from 12am till 3am. Finaly went back and slept at 4am after 23 hours of stress and partying.

Didn't get enough sleep and woke up again at 10am this morning cause I thought Syairah was suppose to pick me up before lunch. In the end she came at 1.30pm after picking Pearly from her exam. Finally, our bimbotic outing!


Lunch @ Delicious, OU

Traffic light breaks!
Syairah DROVE in her new pink bunny! :D I swear, her car is like a typical dressing room. She has three pairs of heels, four bottles of perfume, lipgloss, lipbalm, and almost anything you can imagine -.-

Matching bags!

Can you imagine three girls, stuck in a jam, in a METALLIC PINK MyVi?
Bimbo max wtf.


Enough going out for now, I need to catch up on SLEEP please.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment