Monday, November 15, 2010

Strawberry kuih lapis ♥

I know all of my friends like criticizing my whiteberry. Everytime I take out my baby, the first reaction I will get is "a white blackberry? It's called BLACKberry for a reason!"

I like lah, cannot? wtf.

Anyway, to all you berry lovers that are bored of your black and whiteberries, you can now have any colour berry you want! Blueberry, greenberry, purpleberry, you name it! :D
Customize your berry with blackberry genius Eric Soong here!

I just got myself a pinkberrry! ♥


I love the backing! ♥
Now I don't even feel like using my casing cause it's too pretty to be covered :(


My strawberry kuih lapis! with various layers of pink, teehee :D

Initially I picked two different shades of pink for my bezel and middleplate, but Eric modified it better by adding metallic pink side buttons!! :)


I would have taken a picture of the whole process but I forgot to bring my camera with me, grr :( I swear my heart damn pain seeing my baby being dismantled piece my piece. This is why you need someone trustable for this! And Eric has got to be the most experienced blackberry plastic surgeon seeing he has beautified so many berries already.

My baby has turned from an ugly duckling to a beautiful swan :')


Beats my previous shitty housing. popmyberry, NO thank you.
I felt like I just got conned RM70, urghh.


Oh, and ONE MORE thing,
Initially, I wanted rainbow backlights but Eric didn't have them, so I got this instead..

Light pink backlights! :D
And it matches my new Hello Kitty bb theme ♥

xx


I know all of you are tempted already, teehee.
Go go go! Get your personalized housings now!

I'm addicted to my BB even more now *grins* ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment