Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Crazyan

Finally went out out with crazhi yan after what seemed like ages! ♥
Picked her up from Subang after lunch and I drove her out. Asked her to decide where she wanted to go but she didn't give me an answer so I just drove to OU :)

Zhi: Wait uh, where are we going?
Me: Dunno, OU lah.
Zhi: Omg, you know how to drive to OU? I'm so proud of you!

Apparently, it's a big achievement to be able to drive to OU wtf.

Went to lepak a while then decided to watch a movie. There were no nice movies were showing at that time so we settled for Rapunzel cause I also wanted to watch it again :) Went for FOOD HUNT before the movie, and drove her to Taipan in the evening. Initially we were suppose to go for dinner but I couldn't drive out at night because the car headlights spoiled a few days ago -.-


Our only chance to camwhore, teehee.
Yes I know, I have one hand on the camera and another on the steering wheel. I'm awesome. :)


Selfish girl, always steal my pillow :(


Please don't drive like me -.-


Much love ♥


Bimbo #1


Bimbo #2


<3


Thanks for the day dearest (:
xoxo

xx

Will update this weekend!
If I don't, then it means I probably died after getting my results tomorrow wtf.

No comments:

Post a Comment