Thursday, December 9, 2010

Relieved

Oh gosh, I FINALLY have the time to sit down in peace now.

This week has been rather hectic. But it was way better than last week and at least I don't bum around the house the whole day with nothing to do. My initial holiday plan was to learn a language, maybe continue with Chinese lessons, and also go for cooking classes before I go overseas. But in the end, I gave up on both and decided to continue with piano and violin lessons:D

Since I wanted to do something productive during this two months, mum suggested that I continue with my music which I stopped 4 months ago. But because it might be a temporary two month thing only, we thought of switching teachers so that the hours are more flexible.

Now I'm not wasting my time anymore and at least I'm learning something! :) Super busy though, cause if I'm not having classes, I'm practicing, and that is the hard part *sigh* It's like I'm learning everything from scratch. It took me an hour to learn 6 scales and another hour to play just two pages of Beethoven! :(

My only problem this week is.. I HATE DRIVING!
I have to transport myself for lessons three days a week, and on those days, I have to wake up at 5.30am every morning to send my mum to work -.- Also, I have learned that you can drive at 120km/h when you leave the house that early wtf.

And by the time I get home from sending her to work, it takes me about an hour before I fall back to sleep, and then I have to wake up again to practice/go for lesson.

I swear, my best friends this week -- Federal, NKVE, LDP. If I'm not at home, I'm with them wtf.

I need a driver already :(


.. preferably male ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment