Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Here we go again

Hello! :D
Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been pretty busy lately since Christmas is near, and also settling a lot lot of uni related matters.

I've finally booked my accommodation (hopefully I'll get it) and I already booked my flight ticket today! All that's left to do after this is my Visa, so just pray that everything else goes smoothly. Looks like there's no turning back now, so Melbourne here I come! :D

Meanwhile, because I'm so lazy..
Pictures for the time being!


First batch of Christmas cards!
All individually made with love ♥
Currently working on my second batch of cards now! :D


Today, I got THREE cards hand delivered to my house :)

Handmade, and with pop out sticker too!


Given that address, I think I need to move house soon -.-


I already knew who it was given the handwriting :)


Thank you all for the cards, I love them ♥ And thank you for the effort of coming to deliver them personally. And to the person that stole the magazine from my mailbox *ahem ahem* I know who you are ;)
I've just realised that so many people know my house location. Please don't stalk me wtf.


Best buys this week! Three dresses and a cardigan for only RM19 each :D:D
In my defense, they're all perfect for summer when I arrive at Melbourne *guilt*


Finally had the time to arrange my makeup kit.
I don't know how I'm going to bring all these overseas. I'm already having trouble thinking of packing and baggage limit.


Another best buy this week ♥
No more shopping till next month. I'm so broke it's not funny :(



Till then,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment