Friday, December 24, 2010

Saman virgin

Today's a bad day for driving.

#1
Had to send mum to the office early in the morning but she forgot her phone, so I had to bring it for her before violin class at 10am. Got stuck in the jam and took me one hour to get to Mont Kiara. And it was jammed again from her office to my violin teacher's place. Usually it takes me 5 minutes to get there but today I took 20 minutes to get there. Thank God I plan my time properly, but I practically wasted all my time stuck in the HORRIBLE jam.

#2
After class, I went back to college to settle some uni stuff.
Stopped by Secret Recipe to buy Eric two pieces of cake for his birthday. There was no parking so I double parked right in front since it was only going to take me less than 5 minutes. And it was not the first time I did it.

Came out after 3 minutes and saw THIS STUPID THING!


MY FIRST SAMAN!!! Arghh.

I didn't want to pay at first, but they hung a yellow tag on my side mirror -.-

Parked near Taylor's and paid for parking cause I didn't want to get two samans in one day, and went to placement center to hand my bank draft and accommodation form.

After that, I got Eric to follow me to MPSJ to pay for my stupid saman!
Thank God he followed me there, or else I would have been so lost *relieved*


Apparently, cause it's the first day, I only needed to pay RM40 instead of RM80 :)
MPSJ very canggih lor. Got all kinds of ATM machine inside for people like me to take money some more. I even asked Eric "does MPSJ accept debit card?" hahaaha! I know, I noob :(


ARGHHHH! So damn angry! :(


#3
Went to OU after that to do last minute Christmas shopping. It took me 15minutes to drive there, but 40minutes just to look for a stupid parking! WTH *fumes*

xx

Driving sucks.
And there goes my saman virginity.

No comments:

Post a Comment