Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Ding-dong

I had a few CNY visitors on Saturday night :) It was a super last minute thing, and it all happened unplanned through commenting on a *disgusting* Justin Bieber link that Hazwan posted up on Facebook wtf. So unrelated right! HAHA :P

I didn't want to go out, so they came over! ♥
I love you guys, thank yoU! Thanks for coming in two seperate cars, and fetching Zhi Yan too! I really missed you all :)


Zhi Yan <3


新年快乐 from us!
Thanks for coming! I'm sure you all don't mind right, cause get to eat and collect angpao :P


Food for the guest :)




Steffi's signature. She took this herself and claimed "it looks like someone is taking us!" -.-


My first polaroid and it's OF HER!!!
OMG I can't believe it, even I don't have a shot of myself yet!


EWWW factor :D


They all stayed for about an hour then left at 11pm and the maid cleaned up after their mess, haha! The first time I'm having visitors so late for CNY, but it was a good one hour with them :)

Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment