Wednesday, February 9, 2011

7 days, 168 hours

It's coming.
The day I've been fearing/waiting for anxiously is finally coming!

One more week to Melbourne and I'm not at all ready! Packing is.. urgh, crazy. I've been packing and unpacking my first luggage three times already! I don't really hate thinking of what to pack or the whole process, I'm afraid of the after math when I zip and lock my luggage and it feels like one luggage is already 30kg!

Why la mummy you no fly with me? T_T You don't want to fly also nevermind, just buy another plane ticket so I got extra 20kg wtf.

It's 9.06pm now.
In exactly one week, at this exact time, I will already be waiting by the gates to board my plane all by myself. I will have already said all my goodbyes and see the last of my mother as I go down the escalator. 7 days left till my comfort zone here ends. 168 more hours till a whole new beginning.

I shall get through this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment