Friday, February 4, 2011

P-p-p-polaroid, p-p-polaroid

Remember how I said I wanted this?



Well, I GOT IT! ♥ ♥ ♥

Okay, I didn't exactly get the Fujifilm Hello Kitty Instax Mini cause it was way more expensive, like twice the price of the normal polaroid :( It's a whopping 5900baht for that one, but the normal Fujifilm one was only 2900baht.
However still, I still love it the normal one just as much! HAHAHAHA. Thank you MBK Bangkok, I love you! :D


Bargained and got it for 2500baht instead! :D


Hello pretty polaroid!
It even came with the Hello Kitty sticker, lol.


I bought the Hello Kitty films too! Only 320 baht for 10 pieces :) 250baht for the normal ones, but I can get those back in Malaysia and daddy insisted on getting this one in case I cannot find it anymore, and I think it's cheaper there too!


Next up: Thailand Day 3 - full tour day!

No comments:

Post a Comment