Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Return of the Audrey!

I'm back! :D So so sorry for the lack of updates lately, I know I promised those back home that I would update frequently when I come to Melbourne, but life here has been pretty busy, so stop chasing me! I shall TRY to keep up :P

It's already end of March and I've only updated only 5 times so far, oh my. And I've been only posting one picture post that my blog is becoming like tumblr :/

ANYWAY, because I'm so lazy, I shall cheat post! Since a picture tells a thousand words, I shall give you 8 thousand words with 8 pictures! Teehee :D

To sum up the past two weeks;

City-touring with the floormates :)


Commencement dinner; 3rd March


12th March; Moomba festival! ♥


Won a husky, but lost my gold necklace that night :(


Post St Patrick's day; drinking session @ N304 :)


Ping pong finals!


Jamaican National Night after-after party ;)


Savers shopping! ♥

xx

On a brighter note, I'm finally done with two assignments for today! *relief* I shall NOT touch my books tonight and relax, by cleaning my room! :D:D
Much love, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment