Friday, April 8, 2011

smiles all round

Lately, I've been thinking a lot. Coming to a new place, I think I'm actually learning a lot of things. I even think I'm growing up. I find myself calmer and at peace, when usually I would get temperamental over the littlest things. Now that I think about it, it doesn't take me much to smile. Being with friends, having a meal, and even paying attention to lecture and learning something new makes me happy :)

And to add to that, I donated blood today! And I was so happy I did it. I've always wanted to donate blood, but I've never actually had the chance to do it back home. It's amazing how one little contribution can help and may even save a life. I don't know what they will do with my blood, but hopefully something good will come out of it! I think I might do it again in 3 months time :D

I think I should do something productive now.
Much love!
audrey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment