Tuesday, April 26, 2011

wrong side of the bed

Today has been such a shitty day. Everything was just going against me today for no apparent reason *sigh*
Woke up at 8.30 and snoozed for an hour before going down for breakfast. Went back to my room and got dressed to go to the city. Opened a fresh new pair or contacts only to find that one of it is already torn fml. And right when I was about to exit IH, I realized that I couldn't go out cause I left my key in my room. Not only was I locked out of my room, but my building too! Grrr. Had to wait for the duty tutor and missed the tram I timed myself for.
Finally when I thought everything was going better after coming back, I spilled water on my laptop fml fml fml. Now I've to send it to repair or I've to get a new one :(
Now my only resort to going online is by using wireless on my iphone in the dining hall. And I can't believe I'm typing this through my pathetic phone too. Maybe it's a good thing though. At least there's no distraction and I can work on my assignment and presentation. NaHHH who am I kidding? Fml I want my laptop back!

No comments:

Post a Comment