Wednesday, May 4, 2011

crash and burn

HelloOoo.
So sorry for the recent MIA. I've been so caught up with work this week :( Just submitted an assignment this morning and I've another presentation on Friday. Also, there's Cafe preparation every night now. I can't wait for this week to be over. FRIDAY PLEASE COME ALREADY!

And also, if you haven't read my previous post and don't know, I spoiled my laptop last week and I just got it back today. It's totally gone though, but I got all my files backed up thank God.


Hello new laptop!
I take back all I've said about Macs previously. I'm having fun playing around and learning how to use it, honestly :D


Best birthday present ever, heee ♥


Can't wait for my presentation to be over, grr. Last night of staying up late tonight, I swear, and it will all be over soon. Two more days to Friday! It's FRIDAY, FRIDAY! wtf. And oh, my birthday's the next day too *grins* ;)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment