Friday, May 6, 2011

underager

I'm almost legal! * hyperventilates*
In a few hours time, I'll no longer be underage! Turning 18 has always been like a fairytale to me. I've dreamt it, but I never thought it would come true. I've always been underage all my life. Even when all my friends are underage, I'm still the one they call underage, cause when everyone was 17, I'm 16.

Turning 15 or 16 didn't feel much different to me. I celebrated my birthday with the same group of people and the closest friends, I was within my own comfort zone. Last year, I turned 17 surrounded with a whole bunch of new people, friends that I've only known for a month. I have the awesomest classmates ever. I never expected anything seeing it was only one month after starting SAM, but they were the sweetest ever. It wasn't anything big, but nevertheless I enjoyed my seventeenth.

Tomorrow, (in 5 hours to be more precise) I'm turning 18 in a whole different country, and again surrounded by new people :) And what's big this time is that I'M FINALLY LEGAL! Being legal wasn't such a big deal to me back home. But coming to Melbourne, I can't do anything being underage!

I'm pretty excited about turning 18 now :) I've been quite scared about turning 18 the past week, but I guess I'm over that phase now.

5 hours and counting, here we go ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment