Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Fail driver

HAI :D
I know I've been super busy the past week. I've been going out so much I barely have the time to sit down and blog.

Anyway, I have proved myself in the past week, that I have NO SENSE OF DIRECTION. In 4 days, I got lost driving to KL. Two times this week I got lost picking my friends up.

On Monday I was suppose to pick Zhi Yan up from her place at Bukit Jalil. I've only been to her place once when Hazwan drove us and I roughly remembered the directions but this time she gave me a different set of directions using a new way. I thought I was going to be okay until I took a wrong turning. In the end I couldn't figure out what she was talking about on the phone and called Hazwan instead and I almost got into an accident cause I couldn't figure out which turning to take FML. So I told him to direct me from the beginning using his way (which meant I had to pay another round of toll)

Halfway driving back to the toll, he told me
"Wait, I think I see your car"
"Huh?"
"Are you wearing sunglasses?"
"Yeaah?"
"Okay, I saw your car pass by"

Another 2 minutes later
"I see your car again. You just turned left"
"OMG DAMN SCARY LA like stalking me only!"

And after that, while leading me to Zhi Yan's house on the phone..
"Just keep going straight.. wait, are you on hands-free?"
"No, on loudspeaker why?"
"Oh okay, cause that area sometimes got police.. anyway, keep going straight"
"Okay.. this road damn long lah"
"Just keep middle lane okay"

*pause*

"Okay, now, follow the car that's about to overtake you"
"Huh, what?"

.. and before I knew it, I saw a big black car cutting to my lane. IT'S HIS CAR! :D He was so nice and lead me all the way there! :)

The second time was Thursday when I was suppose to pick Carmen up and she gave me directions to go to her house. When she told me "I start from the toll after Sunway", so I thought I knew what she was talking about. After that, she told me about a very long flyover, and I was wondering cause the Puchong flyover I knew wasn't that long. Long story short, I got lost again and made I think 10 U-turns just driving in circles D: In the end, she had to meet me in IOI mall and directed me to her house FML.

And AFTER I went back home, only I realised why I got lost, not because the directions were wrong. I TOOK THE WRONG HIGHWAY. She was telling me about NPE and I took the LDP instead. Double FML.

I need to start exploring out of my area.
And I don't mean just shopping malls.

No comments:

Post a Comment