Friday, June 3, 2011

ONE MORE WEEEEEKK!

SMILE, and the world smiles with you! :D

I've been so happy these days! :) Everyday is a day closer to home! HAHAA. Seriously, I'm not even thinking about exams now. All I'm thinking about is home sweet home! I've so many plans when I get back, and hopefully I'll be able to do them all, and meet up with everyone ♥

I wanna go mega shopping with Syairah in her signature pink car. I wanna go on a pork trip with Steffi! I want Hazwan to pick me up in his Naza and go out for late night mamak with Rachel and Zhi Yan. I wanna go on a getaway trip with Zhi Yan and many many more! I wanna go to OU, Midvalley, Pavillion and KLCC and shop like there's no tomorrow. I wanna go yumcha with the M3 classmates. I wanna go Chatime with Carmen the bimbo! I wanna see Pui Kuan with her new hair and brace-less face. I wanna go down to Klang again for a food fest. I wanna go back to the gym!


OHMAIGOD. I'm so so so excited! :D:D:D
I started packing my luggage yesterday and I was so ecstatic while packing. I'm almost done packing the things I've to bring back already. All I have left to do is laundry and pack up my room and stuff everything into the teeny cupboard before I leave for the holiday, which I'll do right before I leave next week!

MALAYSIA, WAIT FOR MEEEE! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I'm coming home, I'm coming home, tell the world I'm coming home

No comments:

Post a Comment