Sunday, May 29, 2011

Tick tock on the clock

I realised, I haven't been posting regularly. Most importantly, I feel like I've lost the bimbo in me. But I'm sure I'll get it back when I'm home. In the presence of all the other bimbos and lame people :)

I went to church today. And I was so happy that I did. Having to drag my lazy self out of bed so early in the morning and taking a 30 minute train ride all the way to Heidelberg is something I told myself I'll do from the very first time I met Jane. But I've never actually done it and kept giving myself excuses not to go, with assignments and work piling up. I finally did it today though. And I loved the atmosphere of being in church, and seeing so many familiar faces. It's as if I was back in church back home. I miss singing during worship. I miss listening to sermons.

I know I haven't been going to church regularly since I've came to Melbourne. Heck, I've only been to church TWICE! Once was during Easter Sunday and I went all the way to Glen Waverley, and the second time today all the way at Heidelberg. But honestly, I wouldn't mind going back to the church I went today. It feels like home. And I wouldn't mind traveling that far, even if it means waking up super early on a Sunday morning.

Today's message was particularly inspiring. It was about how life is really all about making choices, and the choices you make will affect what and who you become. I've made a choice about coming to Melbourne, and coming here has taught me a lot of things. But what if I stayed in Malaysia? Would I still be the person I am today? The past four months here have been different, in so many ways, and I don't think that I'll ever get that if I didn't come here.

God has been so good to me, and blessed me in so many ways :) I'm so contented with life now, I'm couldn't be bothered anymore. I honestly doubt that I'll be getting straight H1s this semester, but I'm over it. I just couldn't be bothered anymore. I know I've slacked a lot this semester, ultimately in the beginning, but there's plenty of time for me to change that. All that matters is I know that I'll be getting what I worked for in the end :D

xx

SWOTVAC STARTS NOW!
It's time to studyyyy! And more importantly, what's after that.. HOME SWEET HOME ♥
I'm so excited. I really can't be more motivated to study.

Till then, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment