Thursday, May 26, 2011

counting down the days


26th May, 1.12am.
Thirteen days till my first paper. Fifteen days till home. The only thing I'm happy about now that keeps me smiling everyday is the thought of going home. Staying in the tute room for 12 hours and being hardcore on QM, I don't think I find any joy these days except how each day gets closer to home *oooh* I can't wait to get back. I need a break already urgh. I'm so sick of studying already. I used to think that I was reasonably smart, but now I don't think I've ever felt so stupid before. I thought that I was good getting an ATAR that got me into Melbourne, but after coming here, I realised that everyone got a 99.5 entry score whereas I just barely made it. This is probably the first time I've ever felt so lost. Oh wells. It's only the first semester. It can only get better from where I am now. One more essay to go. I just want to finish this and get over this week so I can really hardcore study. I sense a lot of Mother coming my way in the next thirteen days.

No comments:

Post a Comment