Friday, May 20, 2011

a little too familiar

Dear diary, I took a trip to Chadstone today. It's been a long time since I last step foot there, and I wanted to see how much things have changed. I used to go there almost everyday back when jie was studying in Monash, and I remember I was so excited about coming to Melbourne last year cause I thought that I would be going back there ever week. But I didn't know that it was quite a distance from the city. But after today, I found that it wasn't that far, just had to transit from tram to train to bus. But it was worth it :) When I step foot out of the bus, I had a sudden sense of nostalgia. Everything looked so familiar and everything was still so fresh in my memory. I remember walking through the exact same place four years ago and going to all the same shops. I could lead myself from Supre to Cotton On to Roxy and so many more. As I walked by the food court I remember having Hungry Jacks with jie and how mummy would sit at the food court and wait for me to shop HAHAA. I spent a good 3 hours there today, and I definitely would go back there again.

That's one of my places-to-go-in-Melbourne down.
Next up- Vic market (wtf damn near but I haven't been), DFO, Docklands, The Glen, and Clayton :)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete