Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sem2 resolutions!

Woah woah, look at that, posting two days in a row! :P

xx

No more being late & skipping classes
Yes, you got that right! No more! I made a deal with Jane that I'd pay her $10 for every class I skip (which is suppose to contribute to her new phone) but it won't happen! Cause I know I'm not gonna skip anything this time! *This deal is sealed and bounded with trust and I know she trusts me to be honest :)* I actually enjoyed my first week of uni, and I hope this will keep up for the next 11 weeks! Not gonna lose momentum this time :D

No more living off lectopia
Why? Because I'm not going to skip classes! No point wasting time on lectopia when I could be doing something else more productive, rather than repeating leactures multiple times.

The key is to FOCUS
No more mind wandering during lecutures anymore. And this is one of the hardest things to do, I swear. Even this week, I find that sometimes I unintentionally drift off away and I have to constantly keep telling myself to LISTEN to the lecturer.

Finish all tute work and always prepare well
Enough said.

Prioritize uni matters first
Right now, uni comes above everything else. I'm not going to do the same mistake I did last semester again. No more procrastinating uni stuff, and definitely not participate in too many college activities IF it clashes with my uni performance.

Start living a healthy lifestyle
Yup, that's right! No more burning the midnight oil and doing last minute assignments, I'm going to get my 8 hours of sleep at least 2 out of 3 nights this semester! Also, more jogging less eating D:

And another means of 'healthy', I also mean spiritually healthy. So, that's settling down, going to church regularly and attending youth groups/bible study and keep going on my walk with God daily :)

Find a job and spend less
More cash inflow, less outflow :)


I CAN DO THIS!
Mummy, you're gonna be so proud of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment