Saturday, July 9, 2011

Week 3

It seems like I'm doing weekly updates about my week back home, and they are all one week late :/ *sigh* I just have too much on my mind now that I can't seem to sort my thoughts out yet, so until I do that, I have nothing much to blog about.


Best shopper friends ever.
Worst financial advisers though :(

Went out two days in a row and shopped like crazy two days in a row, urgh. The first day it was just us, and the next day it was shopping and then joined karaoke with the gang.


Lunch at Fullhouse.
We had a super funny waiter that was so nice to us event hough we were making a fool out of ourselves :P I swear, he kept staring at us giggling, hee.


Cheong keiiiii!
HAHA, super epic moment. Almost all songs were changed specifically to kutuk Hazwan LOL. I can never look at Katy Perry's songs the same way ever again :P


Jay Chou! :D
We were searching for Jay Chou songs for so long and couldn't find them, but we finally did in the end! :)
Aud: I want my Jay Chou! Where is my Jay Chou?
Rac: There! *points to CY*
CY: *raises hand*
wtf moment HAHHAA.




Shopaholic!
Disclaimer: One bag is Zhi's! We decided to sin together and buy together :(

LASTLY..

Daddy brought back macarons ♥
Mad yums! Already missing it *boOo*

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment