Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I've not been staring at my comp lately. Week 3 has just started and I'm beginning to feel the pressure of workload coming in. I've a test next week, and an assignment due sometime soon, which I should probably start. Not going to go through the hell of last minute work again!


Black flare top: Cotton On
Wool scarf: Hand made
Floral skirt with belt: Times Square
Leggings: Sportsgirl

*do you notice anything different? I tried to change my fringe parting today! Hahaha, okay, boh liao moment over :/*

The weather has been crazy lately. As a result, I've to look at the weather forecast a day before to plan what I'm going to wear. It's predicted to rain the whole week, which is simply miserable

Oh well, time to finish off more tute work and sleep early tonight!
Tomorrow's gonna be a long day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment