Friday, August 5, 2011

Random pictures from everywhere :)

First picture on my iPad! *noob*
HAHA, right after I bought it, I was so excited and went home to charge it straightaway, and I couldn't find the lock button cause I thought it was on the side like the first generation iPad, and I was so scared and thought it was spoilt and I had to return it so I quickly went and google "how do I lock my iPad 2 from rotating" wtf AHAHAH and to my relief it wasn't that my iPad was broken, the feature just changed. Yes la, I google everything pfft.


This is how I consume my disgusting cough mixture! Like tequila wtf.
Got sick the first day I arrived in Melboune *sad* and have been coughing since.


Oh, La Manila~ I miss you already :(

xx

Mad tired now. One more lecture to go tomorrow and I'm done for Week2!
Till then, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment