Saturday, September 10, 2011

Little blessings

I'm so glad this week is over ♥
Have been so busy with assignment and test, and now I've another assignment left this Friday before my mid semester break. Can't wait! I reaaaaally need a break. I've so much to catch up on my work, and at the same time, I wanna go back as soon as possible :)

Despite the crazy workload, stress, and me being terribly sick, I've just been so blessed! I have been catching up with a lot of people, and going out a lot more this time. Also, I got a job interview yesterday, which came about very unexpectedly. I gave up job hunting for weeks and suddenly I got an interview, so PTL! I may not get it, but it was still worth going.

More pictures!


Went to Docklands two weeks ago <3
Most beautiful place ever :') I swear if I were to stay here after I graduate, I'd wanna live here.


IH Play :)


Johanan's birthday celebration!


My goodnight kiss picture to Jane :P
Met up with her yesterday after SO long, and had a long story telling sesh and talk over dinner and coffee ♥


39 BLAW cases for my test yesterday. I'm so happy it's over! Life is good again (Y)
And I'm pretty sure this was SOOO much better than the first test. Screw that one pfft.


For Kam Zhi Yan ♥
HAHAHA, this is the best I can do with the pencil skirt! :(
Top: Cotton On
Clincher: Times Squae
Pencil Skirt: Sista Clossette
Black leggings: Colours


Till then, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment