Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Home of the glutton

Hi, I'm home :D
Back to my familiar place, but this time with a few familiar faces gone. Bitch is in US, boobs is in UK, some college friends already in UK, and I'm here by myself *sigh* What to do, I'm the only one that went to Aussie #foreveralone

Four days of being home and I'm already eating like a pig. LOVING IT. Screw diet, I shall only start when I'm back in Melb. It's impossible to diet in a land where food is everywhere. No wait, I meant where GOOD food is everywhere (Y) Already crossed out a few things from the list of foods I want to eat HAHAHA. Zhi said I very lebih :( But dammit, I only have two weeks, might as well eat as much as I can! Already had pork noodles, Khun Thai and chilli pan mee! Next up, Jyu Raku ♥

I shall start studying soon. Dammit, I haven't started on my assignment yet and I still have two BLaw tutes to finish up, urgh. Planned already - everyday I shall spend 10 hours sleeping, 10 hours eating, and 4 hours studying. HAHAH WTF how big of pig am I? :(


Much love! xoxo
Till then :D

No comments:

Post a Comment