Thursday, September 22, 2011

ooVoo craze

I HAVE JUST FOUND THE BEST SOCIAL .. (wtf i don't know what they call it program) SHIZ. Forget Skype man, ooVoo's the way to go! Three way conference call is love ♥ Makes long distance so much easier :P Hahaa, actually nah, I still prefer Skype, I've no idea how to chat using ooVoo, only use it to video call when there's more than one person. I feel so lifeless, I've only two contacts wtf.

Voice called on Skype with the bitches for an hour and ooVoo video call for another two hours last night/this morning. I was suppose to do ATA and sleep at 12am, but ended up only printing my tute and spend the rest of the night talking until 4am. This is how lifeless we are :B


Rach: "Show your boobs!" -.-


A decent one :)


One went to wash face, one went to shit, one went to pee. And I came back the first and faced an empty screen HAHA. Really too free wtf.

No comments:

Post a Comment