Saturday, December 10, 2011

Sydney Part 1

WEDNESDAY 23rd Nov/Day 1

Flight from Melbourne was at 7am, got delayed a little and reached Sydney slightly before 9am. By the time I was done and took a cab to my sister's place, it was around 10am already. It was raining the whole time even from Melb :( Took a bus to Chinatown for dimsum brunch!


Marigold dimsum, mad yums! Tastes almost as good as home <3




It was still raining so we went to Paddy's market before going back first.


MY KIND OF HEAVEN :D

Went to Market City right after that, which is just above Paddy's market, and started my shopping spree there, hehhh.


So colourful :D


ZOMG. I was SOOO ecstatic seeing this :D It's so hard finding a Supre in Melbourne and the first one I see in Sydney is on clearance! Just as good as striking 4D! Bought a dress, a pair of leggings, and a top, ALL FOR $2.50 each!
AWESOME DEAL.




THURSDAY 24rd Nov/Day 2
Went to Hyde Park because (okay please don't judge me wtf) I wanted to see the Reserve Bank of Australia, and I remembered my Macroeconomics lecturer told us it was there before. But ended up, jie and I couldn't find it -.-


Hyde Park :)


Another rainy dayyy *le sigh*


There are PLENTY of these birds in Sydney.
DAMN SCARY CAN.








Left IH Melbourne and ended up in IH Sydney.
Is my life a joke or what? -.-


This was my damage from shopping at Westfield that day :(
Highlight of my day: 30% off at GAP! Couldn't resist and bought a hoodie and tee.


That's all for now!
I'll be going to Penang in a few hours, so updates more after the weekend


No comments:

Post a Comment