Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Hello from Sydney my lovelies ♥

So far, things have been good :)
Spending lots of time with jie and mummy. I haven't seen my mum for this long in ages. Usually I only see her about 5 hours a day, but now I'm seeing her 24hours a day for about a week, hehhh.

More to update when I'm back in Malaysia! Just 4 more days! :)

I honestly don't know whether or not to be excited to go back cause I know this holiday back will be different :'( Zhi Yan's gone and so is Rachel. I honestly do not feel any excitement in going back this time eventhough it's a long three months. The previous 6 week winter break seemed so short, especially cause Zyan was on holiday back then and I met up with her at least once a week *sigh*

Oh well. Worse come to worse if I have nothing to do to spend my three months, I shall gym/swim everyday. At least I can spend more time exercising now! Need to lose all the disgusting flabs I've been gaining the last half of the semester :(

Till then, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment