Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Boxesandchinabags.

Hi guys :)
This is me waiting in the JCR cause I got no bedsheets to sleep on tonight lol.

Well, I finally finished packing today! Got everything settled, and I'm super happy! Went to SHA office this morning to settle my accommodation for next year, pray that things will go smoothly and I'll get the place that I want. Headed down to Burke Street after that for a little shopping. Went to Myers, Rubi and Portman, and then headed to Melbourne Central for a bit before going back.

Spent the whole afternoon packing the remainder of what I have left in my room. I thought it was very little, but it turned out to be a lot :( I even ran out of china bags to use and had to rush to Brunswick to get an XL china bag to dump my fresh laundry. In total, I have 4 china bags of 4 sizes to leave with Joyce/Teanna. I don't know why I got so much stuff :(

Chilled for a while with Grace before she left, then went for Rose Garden dinner with Tea and Gabby ♥ Our last Rose Garden for the year! Walked to Koko Black, then went back, and again went out to Freddo's :) I FEEL SO HAPPENING HAHAHA.

Looks like I'm done for the year!
It's been a great year, and I think I'm quite gonna miss IH even though I feel so strong about moving out. I'm going to miss playing Monopoly with my crazy floormates at the most random times. I'm going to miss my floor and floor tutor!


Second floor Scheps for the win <3


I'm gonna miss Jen so much! Gonna miss walking to uni with her and calling her extension 5 times a day. And late night mi-gis.


I'M GONNA MISS MY NEIGHBOUR TTM!
I'm gonna miss showering with her (lol), knocking on her door whenever I'm bored, stealing her salt and vinegar chips, random late night chats on her bed, her being just her! Ohh, what am I to do without her next year? :(

It's 3.37am as I speak, and I'm waiting in the JCR with my luggages cause I have no bedsheets to sleep on tonight and my shuttle comes at 5am. I took my bags down around 1am and took a short nap in the JCR from 2-3.30am. I think I'm the most retarded person ever -.- But it's okay! My flight is at 7am and I'll be in Sydney at 8.30am! Soooo excited to see my sister :P

One and a half more hours till I leave.
Goodbye IH.
Goodbye Melbourne.. till we meet again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment