Saturday, January 21, 2012

HOLIDAYHOLIDAYYEAH!

HELLO :D
It's Friday today, and it's the best Friday because, CNY is next week! <3 And that means, long weekend! Office closed early today at 4pm, and I'm taking an extra day off for CNY next week :) So I can sleep late for the next few nights! #likeaboss

Finally Skyped with kzyan after AGES since tonight was one of the rare nights I stayed up late. "The thing about us is, we don't speak to each other for a very long time, but when we speak, we can talk for so long" ♥ I have reunited with my other half :')

Anyway, stupid girl complained that my blog has become boring. Kanasai -.-
Minta maaf, 对不起,and sorry LAH. Been too busy with work that I completely lost my social life #truestory

I was just telling her, I wonder whether I made the right choice coming home this summer.
Oh wells, everything happens for a reason? BAHH D:

Also, since the festive season is coming up, I'm SUPER in the spirit for CNY now! Every morning I listen to CNY songs in the office, and then I get mandarins from so many people, overdosing on CNY biscuits, fortune cookies, keropok, etc etc (please don't salivate on your comp wtf) SERIOUSLY MAN, this is the only time I don't believe in the word 'diet'. The only time of the year to be sinful and eat like a glutton :B


Spent SO LONG trying water marble nail art for the second time :)
RED in the spirit for CNY!

I just did my nails last week, but everything started peeling cause I had to do so much filing and rough work with my hands :( Purple colour OPI nail polish sammore leh! But anyway, since I'm off work for a few days I decided to pamper myself again :P

On another unrelated note, I'm watching 团圆 now :)


Just started catching up this week, one episode a night before sleeping. So instead of watching Wah Lai Toi every night, I watch my computer wtf. Hoping to finish all this holiday, heee (no spoilers please!)

Anyone got any HK dramas to recommend? Tell me please! I'm on a roll now, after missing so much during college and when I was in Melbourne.

In the mean time, do keep visiting, and I'm not boring okay kzyan! T_T
I'll (hopefully) be updating more over the next few days since I'm freeee!

xx

So, dear readers, enjoy your long holiday~
For those of you going to balik kampung, drive safely and eat lots <3

No comments:

Post a Comment