Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Friday the 13th a tad late

I think Friday the 13th took a detour and came late for me. Cause today felt like the 13th of the 13th Friday the 13th wtf. Suay-est day, period.

Woke up with my left eye swollen after my right eye being swollen yesterday already. Just what I needed, both my eyes swollen on my first day of work for the week pffft. Dreaded work today feeling like shit. The whole morning was a blur to me. I was so tired and sleepy, my eyes were swollen and pain, and a piece of skin from my left ear started bleeding. So tired and already felt even more like shit.

Same routine after lunch, things only got better about two hours before I got off work. My eyes still felt pain but not so tired and blurry after putting eyedrops.

Didn't have transport back today cause mum had to take the sister somewhere so I was dropped in KL Sentral and had to take the KTM home. Was already feeling so sick and exhausted by the end of the day but I couldn't be bothered about taking the KTM as long as I could get home fast.

Reached the station at 6.20pm, and initially the next train was due in 7 minutes. AS EXPECTED, it got delayed all the way till 6.50pm. Five minutes before expected time, there was an announcement saying there was a train breakdown and the train was stuck at Batu Caves! -.-

WTF max, so I waited again till 7.10pm, and ANOTHER FREAKING ANNOUNCEMENT said that the train would be delayed for another 15 minutes! Everyone was pekchek max, but what to do.

Just when everyone saw the train coming at 7.30pm, IT WAS A FULL TRAIN. To make it worse, everyone was pushing and pushing their way in that people can't even get out. Why are people so damn uncivilised?! Waited one hour and NO TRAIN, and now they're asking me to wait another 30 minutes which would most probably be another full train!

The announcement said that the next train was in 30 minutes time and I was so bloody annoyed I gave up, went back up and touched off my card, and took the LRT back to Kelana Jaya instead. Went up, and I managed to get inside the train with less than one minute waiting -.- AND IT WAS EMPTY, AND HAD AIRCOND!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE KTM TERRIBLE SERVICE?!

Anyway, I just got back and showered. And after having such a shitty day, I just feel so glad I'm in my room lazing on the bed with the air cond on. Tonight I'm gonna SLEEP like a pig.
Tomorrow better be a better day. Dear eye, please get better :(


No comments:

Post a Comment