Sunday, January 15, 2012

Breaking the distance

Hello people :) The second week of Jan is over already, and that means 50 more weeks left till the end of the year, and end of the world also to whoever that believes wtf.

This week has been.. so far the most interesting week among my whole time back from Australia (which is over a month already!) This is the first week I worked 5 days a week :O Tiring, but I'm happy. Next week is another full week, and after that, all the holidays come pouring in!


My office is all in the mood for CNY! :D
First mandarins, then fortune cookie and CNY chocolates <3


Also went out on Thursday for KC's farewell dinner. The funny thing was, he wasn't at the dinner LOL. He had to accompany his grandparents, so we had dinner first then he came over later at night to see us. Went to Jyu Raku for late dinner, and stayed there till they closed.

Because he didn't come, we drew a little something to place on the table to remember him!
Eric asked me "why do you have such a stupid app on your iPad? But then actually sometimes it is useful la, just SOMETIMES" HAHAHAH :P


It was a beautiful night ♥ :)
I love my SAM mates!


Lucky man in the middle ;)

FRIDAY THE 13th!
Busy busy day at work. But I ended my working week with a smile :) Got caught in the jam again on the way home, and reached back slightly before 7pm. Took a quick shower and waited for Eric to come. Still had to wait in his car for CH to come cause they were all meeting in my house. Finally he came, and hopped into Eric's car and we went to pick Pui Kuan up, and went straight to the airport.

It started raining so I told Eric to play 下雨天 on his phone and we ended up playing Chinese songs LOL. I started scrolling through his iPhone list of songs and Pui Kuan said my Chinese improved a lot while I was in Aussie MUAHAHAH :D Eric even complimented my Chinese! *touched* T___T

"find and play the song 那些年。If you can read then that means you're okay a bit"
"FINE. I'll find for you and see! Which 'na'? 那里 that 那 is it?"
"Yes la"

AND I FOUND IT AND HE COMPLIMENTED MY CHINESE HAHAHAHA. No more banana mannnn ;D Anyway, we reached a little later than expected, and chilled in the usual McDs before KC left.

"KLIA is the happiest and saddest place in the world. Upstairs, people are about to leave and crying, while downstairs everyone is happy about coming home"


38 king :)



Left the airport around 11-ish, and then sent Pui Kuan home and followed the guys for mamak. That wasn't the plan, and I tried to call mummy before but she didn't pick up and they were already driving so I just sent her a text telling her I'll be home late and she can sleep first. Surprising her reply was "OK" :O Was a bit stunned cause she usually never lets me out this late. I think even Eric and CH were shocked also lol.

Went to our usual @ Murni's, and had supper/chilled/bro-talk wtf. Reached home at 1am+ and immediately took off my contact lenses after almost 19hours the whole day.

So, that's another farewell.
Goodbye Ben Lui :)

No comments:

Post a Comment