Wednesday, January 11, 2012

First week of the year in a nutshell

Dinner with Eric and semi-farewell for KC.
Pasta Zanmai @ Empire for dinner, and then drove to SS15 Sweet Hut for dessert :) Didn't take many pictures that night, and most of them were in Eric's cam cause he got a new DSLR pfffft.

Work has been good! Load has been piling up now that I'm on my own, but I like what I'm doing, and it's not bad being busy. At least I don't get bored. Also, I started driving to work this month :) So, I wake up at 6am every morning, go to mum's office first (did I mention I have two jobs btw?) and work for her from 7am-8am shredding paper (IKR, damn cool job and I get RM10 a day LOL) and then drive to my office. I get off work in the evening and pick mummy up around 6pm++. And the part I don't look forward to everyday- getting stuck at traffic and only reaching home at 7.15pm.

So tiring :( Which probably explains why I sleep so early these days. Biological clock is (fortunately) back to normal, at least until Friday nights ;P


My hair is super ugly now. CAN YOU SEE THREE DIFFERENT COLOURS?
Black-brown-blonde *sigh* Looks like 3-layer tea, but in the opposite direction :(
Can't wait to get a haircut and chop my hair! Feb10Feb10Feb10!!! SOON :D:D:D


Skin is breaking out :/ Must be too much spicy food.
On the plus side, I finally did my eyebrows last weekend! :) Another resolution this year is to maintain my eyebrows and do not wait until there is totally no shape anymore wtf lol.


Off to bed now, and another day at work tomorrow.
Till then, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment