Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Two Zero One Two

Hello there :) This is entry number TWO ZERO ONE and it's officially my first entry for TWO ZERO ONE TWO :3

Three days of 2012 gone already, that means we have 363days left before we die wtf.
Anyway, all things aside, I thank You God for an amazing year in 2011. I know a lot of shit happened, but each challenge and obstacle only made me stronger and I'm ever so grateful for all the friendships made along my journey in Melbourne. I know 2012 is going to be a bit of a challenge, but I'm prepared to face it openly :) BRING IT ON!

First day of work this year was pretty good. One of the staff resigned so I'm taking over her job now temporarily. I was pretty nervous this morning about having to work alone, but at the end of the day, I thought it wasn't so bad.

Honestly, I really REALLY love my job! The pay is good, I'm learning something new, and most importantly, I have such a nice boss! :) I'm not saying it's a bed of roses, things can be quite difficult sometimes too, but in a nutshell, I really love working where I am now, and I'm glad I got this job lol. I can't imagine what I'd be doing with my summer break if I didn't get this job (to think I didn't want to work at all) even though that means I can't go to Singapore now :( Sorry sg-ians, see you all back in Melbourne! <3

About six weeks more left before I go back to Melbourne, and I pray that this six weeks will be well spent, whether it's meeting new people, mending friendships, or just catching up. I'm meeting Eric for dinner tomorrow (FINALLY) and I'm so excited! It's been so long since I've last seen him and all the other SAM classmates :D We don't keep in contact much during my time overseas, but things just fall into place every time we meet :)

This 2012, I'm going to be a better person/friend, grow more in God spiritually and include more of Him in my everyday life, become more independent, leave broken hearts behind, keep in touch with old friends, and of course the most important.. PROTECT MY HEART (Thank you Tea for constantly reminding me, and I'm gonna start reading the book soon! :D)

Cheers to a new year and a new beginning! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment