Tuesday, March 20, 2012

LIKEANERD

我回来了!
对不起。

Have been super busy the past week cause I had my first assignment due this morning at 8am. First assignment this year, and I have no idea why I was so stressed about it seeing it's not my first time. Probably I just realised that I'm already a second year and I'm suppose to be doing a lot better now. *pressure :(

YT, Jen and I have been SUPER hardcore on our assignment the past week. Like seriously HARDCORE, spending the whole night in the library.

One of the nights, we almost even got locked inside at 1am! The guards didnt' realise we were in the room and luckily WaiYen was there and Shirvene called to tell us that the guard locked the door and she got him to open it for us *relieve* Or we would have to spend the whole night in the library -.-

Left the library at 1am, went back at 7am when it opened. SERIOUSLY HARDCORE RIGHT? What is wrong with me? ):


OB assignment was driving us crazy, so we took a short break on our second night :P


We're super nerd. HAHAA. Too late already so everyone's wearing specs!



Jen slept over my place the second night we stayed in the lib till 1am :)
First time I had guest over at my place, and had use for my double bed lol. We ended up talking till almost 2.30am, and woke up again at 7am HAHA.

It was an epic week, and I'm DONE! Submitted my assignment last night at 9pm eventhough it was due this morning at 8am #kiasuasian Who would wake up to submit, like SRZLY? -__-

Anyway, now that one assignment is done, time to move on to another wtf. This cycle never ends T_T Also, gotta catch up with my other 3 subjects cause I totally ignored them last week when doing OB *sigh*

Dear Aud,
You're a second year now.
You're no longer the lost little fresher like you were last year.
It's time to get serious, and study hard please.
You need to do this ):


No comments:

Post a Comment