Monday, April 2, 2012

March mayhem

Goodbye March.
Hello April. Time for assignments, hardcore studying, and late nights.

My March in a nutshell:


Reunion dinner with Scheps 2nd floor girls <3


Moomba festival (:




MOMU launch night @ Maze!
First club night this year, heee (:

xx

Apologies for the sudden MIA. Have been so busy in uni I'm not kidding. I wake up, go to uni, come home to shower, head to the library at night, then back home at 1am. This has been my routine for the past two weeks, every single day!

Anyway, I just have one more test left tomorrow! And I'm (sort of) done! Still have tute work to do, but all the other crazy hectic assignments are done with :D

Three more days, and then it'll be EASTER BREAK! Mad excites, updates then!

xoxo, Aud out

No comments:

Post a Comment