Saturday, May 19, 2012

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm not at all excited to go home this winter break. In fact, I don't want to go back! :(

The only reason I'm going back would be to see my two dear special friends.

Can't believe it's been a year! And now the both of you are back home already.
Missing you girls :(

Actually I'm dying to go home to see them. IT'S BEEN TOO LONG :(
They both have 3 months holiday now and are already home, while I'm still stuck here with exams in 3 weeks time fml. Can't wait for this semester to be over! I'm quite excited for this holiday though, I think Rac is planning a lot of things to happen! :D Which would be so much better than my last summer, 2 months of working everyday :/


But on the other hand, I want to explore Melbourne! Jen and Joyce are going out on the 21st-25th June and I'm going back right after my exams AGH. And I just feel like I want to spend more time in Melbourne now.

I've only three weeks of holiday this round. My exams end on the last week, plus I'll be coming back earlier because I got the offer for being student ambassador! :D Was damn happy when I got the email, I didn't even think I'd get it, but I did! And I also got a position for Leo club recently. Ohh, next semester is going to be awesome (:

Anyway, last year I booked my return on the very last day of holiday so I can maximise my holiday back home wtf. But then when I got the offer, I had to change the dates and return before Thursday for orientation, but the flights then were so expensive so I took the one a week earlier, which would give me time to settle down to my new place first (which is confirmed!) So many great things have happened this week, and I'm so incredibly happy :D

I honestly can't wait to come back next semester. It's going to be gooood! :D
Will have one week holiday to unpack, settle in my new place, back to the gym and training, and of course one week to spend with Jen before uni starts :3

I just want to.. quickly get through this semester and exams (not in exam mood at all wtf this is bad!) and then it's HOME SWEET HOME! And of course, another interesting semester when I'm back in Melbourne :D

xx

Study time now.
xo aud.




No comments:

Post a Comment