Thursday, June 7, 2012

Two down, two to go!

I AM HALF WAY DONE! *rejoice* :D

Was suppose to blog last night but I ended up doing so much nonsense. I was just so relieved after OB! I feel like exams are over already wtf. Maybe cause I have one week till my next paper (eventhough I have a lot to study). Shit, I think I should be more stress. What's wrong with me?

Anyway, today I was feeling so carefree that I decided to plan my holiday schedule during my break in the library wtf.




Yes I'm a very organised person. And I'm pathetic.
That's tentatively the plan, I'll let the rest fall into place naturally (:
Jen and I even planned my post-return to Melbourne HAHA! I'm sure I'm going to miss her much during the 3 weeks.


Two more papers in two more weeks!
HOLIDAYS, WAIT FOR ME. You're my only motivation now *sigh* ;(


No comments:

Post a Comment