Saturday, September 8, 2012

September woes

Okay.
I have 15 minutes to blog before I have lunch, then get back to studying. Just done with training this morning so I'm taking a bit of time off for myself until lunch.

The past week has been so hectic and I'm feeling so drained. Physically, emotionally, spiritually.. basically every single aspect of myself *sigh* I think I started off this month pretty shitty, everything just seemed so wrong and I felt like such a mess. I've been constantly worrying about this semester and how I've been doing. Heck, I'm in the second half of my degree already, almost graduating, but yet I still feel like a lost little girl that just came out fresh from my SPM hall! Mid semester tests and uni generally have been stressing me out the past few weeks, and especially so last week. And the funny thing is I'm not stress because of I'm not studying, but I guess it's mainly because I started thinking and it got me doubting myself a lot. I've been doubting my own potential and skills to the point where even though I study and put myself out there, I don't see the result I want. I don't see achievements, I don't feel satisfaction, and sooner or later I just don't know what I want in my life anymore which frustrates me so much.

I honestly hope all this is just a phase and all this negativity will go away soon. Cause that's just not all of my worries. Lately I've been feeling lost, and this has also got me feeling uncertain my relationship with so many people and feeling like I want to cast away people from my life. More importantly, I feel like I'm losing faith. Not sure if it's a spiritual attack or it's just me and my thoughts.

One more week to get through.
One more mid sem, one more assignment, and then it's spring break and mummy in Melbourne!

No comments:

Post a Comment